We are Stephen and Melissa Carter - two happily married wedding photographers living in Arkansas chasing beautiful light, our two girls, and the best food we can find in Arkansas and around the world! This is what we believe-:
• Timeless trumps trendy - classic will never go out of style!
• Your relationship with your photographer should feel a lot like a great marriage: comfortable yet exciting, trustworthy and dependable - yet so much fun!
• Your best friend and the love of your life are one and the same.
• There's very little that can't be cured by sharing really good food with really great people.
We believe that your images should be printed and passed down for generations.
My favorite things about Two Carters are that they were always available when I had questions and they were so personable - from coffee at their place to sending us a wedding happy in the mail before our big day - they were there every step of the way. They captured ALL of those picture perfect moments from our wedding day and we have ALL the photos to keep!
My favorite things about Two Carters are that they were always available when I had questions and they were so personable - from coffee at their place to sending us a wedding "happy" in the mail before our big day - they were there every step of the way.
We were initially concerned that a second photographer would be too invasive for our 120 guests, but I'm so glad Stephen & Melissa were both there for everything. They captured so many beautiful photos and seemed to blend in seamlessly with our friends & family. Our wedding guests are still referring to them as "flies on the wall" and have repeatedly mentioned that our photos are magazine worthy. Ah, music to my ears.
- To laugh, love, and feel more comfortable in front of the camera than you (or your fiance!) knew was even possible
- Attentive, incredible, prompt, and responsive service:
Need your images for your save the dates? Great! Our turnaround time is super quick and we'll keep your timeline in mind as we edit!
Need a second opinion on your color choices? We're there!
Another vendor needs to chat? We'll get in touch with them immediately so you don't even have to!
A 2 Carters portrait session – whether kids, couples, families, or seniors – will always have one thing in common: a super relaxed atmosphere, helping us get the most natural photos possible. We will bring our cameras, 15+ years of combined experience, our sparkling personalities, and will be prepared to provide as much or as little direction as you need to create gorgeous results